Vegetables that are good for your dog’s health
- Dogs are inherently a carnivore. However, it is not that the dog does not eat vegetables. A wide variety of fruits and vegetables contain the nutrients vitamins and fiber that are good for your dog’s health. If you are feeding your dog fruit, you should give your dog fully ripe fruit.
- Dogs eat bananas and are very good for their health. However, you should not overdo it. Innocent feeding of a dog will be counterproductive.
- Feeding the dog strawberries can help cleanse the mucosa. Accelerates the wound healing process. The high amount of vitamins in strawberries helps dogs concentrate more. Puppies have smoother fur. The sodium in this fruit can neutralize excess acid in the dog’s body.
- Grains are an ingredient that should be fed to dogs along with their favorite foods. Whole grains are good for having a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- Watermelon: Only feed when fully ripe, otherwise it will cause diarrhea. More dangerous could see the vet if overeating.
- Legumes: Only modest amounts should be given to dogs. Feed your dog after it is cooked, otherwise it is easy to get bloated.
- Apples can help treat stomach problems when they are planed, ground, spread and exposed to the air until they turn brown to feed the dog. This form of apples is capable of absorbing toxins in the dog’s intestine.
Anise is very good for dogs with cough, unstable digestion, bloating. Anise makes the dog’s coat shiny and helps the bitch increase her milk supply.
Several other foods are great for dogs
In addition to noticing what you should not feed your dog, you should also pay attention to beneficial foods. Specifically:
- Beer residue has a good effect, makes the coat smooth, smooth, the nails strong, and prevents diarrhea. Mixing a little bit of beer residue into dog food each week will have a positive effect.
Bread: Only dry bread should be given to dogs to avoid re-fermentation in the digestive tract.
- Eggs, raw or boiled, either shelled or peeled are fine. Of course, do not overfeed.
Fish is an important source of protein and iodine. Fish is also high in omega 3 and fatty acids that are very beneficial for dog health.
- Honey is rich in minerals and vitamins. Especially Inhibin has the ability to prevent ulcers. Feeding a dog (average size) a day is one teaspoon of honey, which helps him avoid digestive ailments and lack of nutrients. Reduces the bad effects of bacteria.
- Chicken neck is a meal-changer. Recommended for all dogs. Chicken necks should be fed fresh or dried. Use only clean young chickens and chicken necks, free from helminths.
- Unlike milk, cheese is an extremely beneficial food for dogs’ digestive system. It is also used to help treat diarrhea in dogs.